1.9.4 - Shipping Labels
Hey Everyone, you probably already noticed that SHIPPING BETA IS PUBLIC. Everyone with a paid Shout account can now create, purchase, and print shipping labels right in Shout. We have the best rates available on the market, and we've spent lots of time making sure the work flow works well for you all. Read the complete run down of what we released below. We are so close to releasing Nouns ... I'm just writing up all the guides so you all can level up your messaging. Watch for a release announcements next week
- Shipping (beta) is now available to all users.
- Purchase a shipping label right from the Orders page
- Purchase a shipping label from the the Shipping page
- Send shipping status alerts to your contacts via text message
- Converted the top tabs with Open, Completed, and All to a side bar with the new Payment and Fulfillment break downs, so you can manage all your orders based on your complete fulfillment work flow right from the Orders page
- Added Payment status categories: Draft, Invoiced, Paid, Refunded
- Added Fulfillment status categories: Ready for Label, Ready to Print, Ready to Ship, In Transit, Delivered, Refunded, Return Labels, and Batches.
- Shipping Beta users now have a Share Link called "Shout Shipping $20 free Postage". Anyone who clicks the link will automatically receive $20 in free postage to get going on Shout Shipping. The postage will be added as soon as you've upgraded to a paid account and are no longer using a free trial. Chat with support if you to end your 7 day trial early to get the free postage.