How to Connect Orders with Square
The Square Invoice integration allows you to create and text both invoices and receipts directly from Shout. This saves you time, and gets you paid faster.
- When you create a Square invoice from Shout, invoice information such as line items, order total, and invoice link are automatically imported into the Shout order.
- Orders must be created and managed on desktop or tablet. Mobile coming soon.
- You can use Shout orders to track customer orders from the moment you receive the request until you ship them. Learn more here.
How to Connect with Square
- Go to Settings in the left navigation
- Click Square under invoicing
- Click Connect your Square account
- Follow the login instructions in Square
- Select your Square location
- Most users only have one Square location. Update your location anytime in Shout by clicking Update Square Location.
- You can import all Square customers into Shout by clicking Import Square Customers. To see how to upload a contact CSV from Square go here.
Was this article helpful? Follow